Re: [IP] changing sites b4 school

In a message dated 07-Mar-01 7:56:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< > before she gets home from school . . . Or do you parents of school age
 > change sites in the afternoon when they get home???
 > Lyndy >>
    My 2 kids change the site whenever necessary, before during or
afterschool. But they are teens so if we change it before school , they
always go check bg a couple of times in the morning to be sure its not a
'bad' site (scarred tissue that won't absorb).
Doreen-mom of 2 pumpers