[IP] Re: Pump Bolus and Bomb Remote Control-Was Where to wear the pump?

Oh Jane,
    That is such a funny story!  Did that really happen or are you pulling
our legs?  (I'm sometimes too trusting!)
    We recently moved back to Canada from Northern Ireland, where remote
controlled bombs are quite a reality.  But I'm quite positive that no one
there would ever have thought a woman would try to set off a bomb in full
view of other people in a restaurant!!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping soon.