Re: [IP] Feeling kind of alone

This type of thing happened to me when I started pumping.  All of a sudden
there I was with a pump and not very much support (scary!).  The main thing
is to contact those you need to for help.  Don't wait for them to check in
with you.  You will quickly become expert at how the pump works for your
daughter (?), sit changes, her varying insulin needs, etc., but we all need
help from time to time.  Always call someone when you need help-MiniMed, your
endo, etc.  It's always nice to be able to ask questions and get answers and
don't forget to use this board there are lots of helpful people here!

Good Luck,  Linda