Re: [IP] Vitamin E

Ok, as far as the vitamin E is concerned... I wouldn't know a thing. Except
that it's good for skin problems. However, when I first became diabetic at
age 11, my doctor told me to take a multi vitamin like Centrum Jr. As I got
older, I took One a Day... now that I'm even older than that... I take a One
a day PLUS a B complex. It's great for giving you energy!!! Also, Green tea
and Ginsing are excellent for that too.  However, this is my opinion and may
not be the same as your doctor, especially since we're talking about a child.
My advice is to ask the doc. *Also, as a note... this is NOT a plug for
Centrum or One a Day! :o)~
dx 10/1/81  (Florida)
Awaiting the arrival of my pumpy- "Skippy"
Soon, very soon!!!!