Re: [IP] Where to wear the pump?

>I am hopefully going to get a Minimed 508 within a month (no answer from
>insurance YET) and I was wondering: Do the majority of pumper wear their pump
>on the belt? I have looked at the thigh pouch and the mid-tummy pouch, but
>not sure what to do. I work in a professional office, so I'd like to look as
>professional as possible. Please let me know if you have any ideas.
>Tish Limpin
>dx1980-southern NM

Many wear on a belt.  Some women in their bra.  I keep mine in my shirt
pocket as I prefer to protect the tubing.  In summer I guess I'll use a
belt case or the sport belt so i can just dive in the water w/o thinknig
about the pump.

many different and creative ways to wear one1

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).