Insulin Pumpers, use it or loose it

I thought perhaps some explaination would help since there have been
no responses to the request to match the most recent challenge. Since
the winter fund raise drive targets were met, three more challenge
gifts have been made. Rather than post them individually as I did at
the beginning of the week, I will list them all. Matching donations
are needed so that Insulin Pumpers does not LOSE the funds.

>From N.Y. state: $250
>From Illinois: $125
>From our secret benefactor in honor of Amy Martin's
acceptance with to college with FULL scholarship

That is a grand total of $725 that must be matched. We have 3 weeks
until the end of the month and I'm sure the match is achievable. This
may not seem like a lot of money, but it is a HUGE amount for Insulin
Pumpers and every nickle will be needed and will be applied toward the
spring fund drive. This will allow us to wait until May before
doing another fund raiser.

For those of you new to the forum or others that have yet made a
contribution, if you are able, please consider a small donation to
help towards matching this challenge. Is Insulin Pumpers worth a buck
a month to you??  If so, how about and annual contribution of $12.
You can send more or less as you see fit, but please contribute.

To contribute on-line using our secure server, please visit

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====