[IP] Tish and where to wear the pump

Tish wrote: >>I am hopefully going to get a Minimed 508 within a month (no
answer from
insurance YET) and I was wondering: Do the majority of pumper wear their
on the belt? I have looked at the thigh pouch and the mid-tummy pouch, but
not sure what to do. I work in a professional office, so I'd like to look as
professional as possible. Please let me know if you have any ideas. <<

My daughter Lauren is nine and wears the Minimed 508. her favorite was is
tucked into a sports bra -- in the front or the back. Holds it snug and
comfortable, and cannot be seen! Try it! And good luck!