[IP] Re: hiding pump

Jane wrote:
> When I got my first pump it was about 5 inches by 12 inches.  Hiding it was
> not an option.  There weren't many devices designed for hiding it yet
>  My biggest problem was that I had to buy bigger coats so that it would fit
> under them.

Do you recall the brand of that pump AND more important,  do you have any
pictures of it??? I'd like to add any of these old jobbies to the Evolution of
Pumps pic album I have at http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics .  My second
pump (size of king-size pack of cigarettes) was thought to be a colestomey bag
since I wore it in cigarette cases with key rings on my belt!!!  Tube too
small - wrong color fluid, and the all-important ETC!

I also have never had anyone stop me for whatever was under my coat. I was
especially disappointed that my CPI/Lilly  9100 the size of a checkbook box
bulged under my coat; I felt like I could have been a shoplifter and no one
cared. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!