Re: [IP] d-tron

I'm not sure how to say this without making anybody
> mad, but in not putting
> down other pumps, could we also refrain from calling
> the d-tron ugly?  After
> I read that today it was like cold water being
> dumped on my exciting new pump
> day.

I will refrain from posting my own personal opinion on
all subjects from now on to please the masses that
have told me I shouldn't have posted my personal
opinion.  Even though I DID state it was MY personal
opinion and in no way meant to bash ANY pumps at all.
Seems many people entirely missed that point.

Thanks for the great week guys, I can always count on
some of you to make it more stressful than it should

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?