Re: [IP] CDE

My hubby is in the Army now and I have an Endo 70 miles from where we live
but I don't mind traveling to see him. we do not have any CDE's at fort irwin
and I am trying to et Tricare to cover me seeing one , but I have called the
local hosp and they have a program that they would see me 2-3 times a year
and from what I have read on IP most of you  see or communicate with your CDE
more often than that. I do communicate with whenever I need info or I think I
need to change something. I just call or Fax him whatever I need to. Right
now I have just returned from a stay in Sc and I am seeing my endo monthly to
get my D under tighter control. Any info from anyone about a CDE in Southern
California would be helpful.
I Love to read all the email that I get from the IP list. It has all been so
helpful to me.

d 01/97
pumping sine 08/00