[IP] Empty promises

> >> I'm 17 yrs old, and the old "there'll be a cure b4  you graduate high
school", that seems like such crap right now.. I guess I've never liked empty
> We were all told this i think!  Me in 1973 and others as far back as the
sixties. >

In 1950 I was told many things would come along in my lifetime to help
diabetics, but nothing would ever help me. I was mildly shocked when my endo
asked me to be in his core group of experimenting with the pump. I told him it
wasn't for me. He said I was the kind of person they were for. That was my
FIRST ray of hope for anything other than early demise.

 I went to that other dr's funeral. (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!