Re: [IP] good news

>From another long time pumper, periodic burnout is a big problem for me too.
I don't think anyone on this list would criticize you, leave that to people
who have no idea how hard it is.

I'm interested at how often kids come up on the list of things that get us
back on track.  I admit, seeing my daughter graduate from college is a dream
of mine as well.  I'm sure when she gets there I'll get greedy and want to
meet her children.  Maybe I'll want to see them graduate from college too.
But let's think of some other things for the non-parents on the list.  Here
are some of mine:
-I just feel better in better control
-I hate the thought of hospitalization
-I love the thought of defying people's worst expectations
-I've got a lot of things I want to do that I haven't done yet

Do you know the kid's book, "If you give a mouse a cookie"?  "If you give a
mouse a cookie, he's going to want a glass of milk . . ."

There's always more to want to do and see.

Glad you're back.