Re: [IP] Good News!

 I understand so well about not taking care of the diabetes. I hardly ever
checked my blood sugar for about 3 years. I just gave up on trying. It seemed
like an endless battle. But like you, I realized I wanted to see my 8 year
old daughter grow up. And I don't want to die. To make matters worse, I
didn't feel I had a doctor who was competent enough to help me.  But I have
changed things, I see a new endo, and a CDE, and I do feel a lot better, more
energy and etc... Although I still get very frustrated with my sugar, I
continue to try.  I am going to begin on my pump at the end of March. I can't
wait! I hope it helps.  I really just wanted to say, Thank you for sharing
your experience. I don't feel as alone anymore.  Everyone here on the net has
been such a tremendous help to me.  Thanks to everyone!!!
Stephanie Olivieri
Danville, Illinois
dx 03/94