Re: [IP] resetting pump time

One of the great things about the pump for me has been being able to go to
Europe without getting sick.  I used to spend my second day in the new time
zone ketotic, because I just changed all my shots to the new time immediately.

On the pump, I change my pump time slowly as my circadian rhythms adjust to
the new time.  Usually I change one hour each day for five days for a five
hour time difference.  If I don't do this I get unexplained highs (sometimes
extremely high) since my basal rate doesn't fit my insulin need.

I find that this slow adjustment period isn't necessary when I return home.
I do it over just two or three days.  Probably its because my body adjusts
more quickly.

I hope other people have other suggestions, it will be interesting to read