Re: [IP] Re: MM reps

You might want to try an e-mail to MiniMed at www.minimed.com (go to "Pump
Therapy" then to "Talk to Us".  You could explain your frustration and
hopefully get a better response.  Was it your actual MiniMed rep that gave
you the run around?  If so, I would mention that info. also.  I have had a
MiniMed pump for over 4 years and overall have had good service from MiniMed
but some reps seem to be more helpful or at least more available than others.
Hopefully someone at MiniMed can help you resolve this.  Good Luck