Re: [IP] Good News!

Kathy,      I'm soooooo glad that you wrote your story!!! I have been
diabetic for a long time and in the beginning I was sooooo good and sooooo
strict.  However, after a lifetime of checking sugars, doing shots, having
doctors run tests, etc., I too became complacent, very complacent!! However,
I guess that I also had a "revelation" and figured out that taking care of
myself was the right thing to do! So now, hearing how much better you've done
on the pump, gives me more confidence that I'm doing the right thing! So, I
thank you very much for your story!!
dx 10/1/81 (Florida)
Still awaiting the arrival of my little pumpy!!