Re: [IP] 12 year anniversary

The therapy of shedding tears over the anger and frustration also extends to
the parents, siblings and spouses of all those who are involved with this
disease. I can sometimes find myself crying just because as a Mother I feel
helpless when we are in deep dka and there is nothing I can do for Natalee,
but sit beside her in that awful hospital and tell her that she will be OK.
When she has her fears and her questions and when I can't even begin to
relate to how she feels, because I don't have Diabetes. My prayers and hopes
go out to each and every one of you that they will someday find a cure for
this horrible disease.
Crystal....Mommy to Natalee, 13, still waiting for her pump