Re: [IP] Places to find Matisol

Hi.  I got our Mastisol from a pharmacy only a few miles away that our
insurance company actually recommended.  Olympic Pharmacy in Tacoma
Washington.  They are on the internet at www.olympicpharmacy.com.  Mastisol
is made by Ferndale Laboratories out of Ferndale MI 48220.  I think I saw a
list member say that they found this company on the internet.  You may want
to try that.  Or ask your insurance company or a local pharmacy.  Be sure to
request the 4 oz bottle versus their little separate vials which are SOOO
expensive and seem like a big waste.  I had no luck getting any from MM.  At
the time they claimed they never carried the stuff but it was Ferndale Labs
that told me they did!  So go figure.  It took me the better part of 3 months
to finally get some and it was WELL worth it.  My son has NO problems with
his site (sof-sets being used with Dis H-Tron pump) coming off, even in the
hot tub!  Hope this helps!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA