Re: [IP] Re: MM reps

  My son has been using the Disetronics H-Tron for over a year now.  But for
the past 4 months he has been using MMs sof-set micros and the serter.  We
have not had any problems and our insurance has been a dream!!  It sounds
like you are having a terrible time with things and that is unfortunate.
Have you tried talking with the insurance company and seeing what they can do
with things.  Also, you may want to tell MM that you are going to file a
complaint with the Better Business Bureau.  And believe me NO company likes
to hear this because it is literally a black mark on their record that stays
there for a long time.  Sort of like a criminal or credit record.  So call MM
and ask to talk with a supervisor.  And don't take NO for an answer.  Then
politely tell this person what has been happening, what you have been told so
far, how hard it has been to get any cooperation and tell this person about
going to BBB with a formal complaint.  Don't be surprised if something
happens.  With the amount of money that these things cost this is serious
business if the company fails to stand behind it.  It is not looked upon as a
minor infraction!  And because it IS a medical device there are other
liability issues involved!  And you might want to look into their claim of
the trainer not being an emplyee or atleast a representative of their
company, who gets paid a stipend of some sort for doing this training.  And
this trainer is atleast connected somehow to the local rep, so look into
that!   The threat of a report to BBB is usually the stick of dynamite that
will work in this sort of situation!!!  I know, I had to do it once..not DM
related at all!

mom to Joshua