Re: [IP] Good News!

>  Please, no
>"bashing" for my being so irresponsible; I'm well aware that I could have
>caused some irreparable damage to my health.  I'm just glad I "saw the
>light" before things got much worse.
>Kathy Fagan
>dx 10/68, pumping since 12/82

I accuse you of being human!  Shame!  Shame on you for being human!

I was there on MDI several times.  I know I will probably go there on the
pump as well.  Never forever but by times.  I admit i have a problem:  I am

"It's not the mistakes in life that count but one's abilty to correct them
or learn form them - either will do just fine".

Congrats your progress and your honesty and courage!  I admire you.

Darrin Parker - Nova Scotia, Canada!
Pumping for 3 months thanks to the support of wonderful internet friends &
the http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ mailing list.

of MDI!  (To date:  53% improvement in average bg's & 70% fewer hypos.
Pre-pump HeA1c = 9.2.  First post-pump HeA1C = 5.1  (N = 4.3 - 5.8).