[IP] Re: Bolus for low blood Sugar

    That sort of response also sounds to me like a rebound high caused by the
very low blood glucose level.  My young daughter rebounds really easily, it
happens a lot to her at night,  but not very often during the day.  Which is
why I want a pump for her!!
Did you rebound easily while on injections?  Perhaps you didn't even realize
it was happening, but now that you are paying really close attention, or
getting your sugars even lower it is noticeable.  Just a thought.
Good luck with pumping!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 6, hoping to be pumping in April!! (emphasis on hoping)