Re: [IP] Leaving Old Sites In . . .

I don't know what parents of school age kids do, but I would never change my
infusion site just before leaving home for the day.  Like others have
suggested, I prefer to do it before a meal so that my after meal blood test
checks whether everything is working.  I don't like to rush (inevitable in
the morning) and I hate the idea of being out away from home and discovering
that the site isn't working.

On the other hand, sometimes it's unavoidable to do it in the morning.  In
this case, I relax, take my time, and test my blood sugar in an hour or so to
see how I'm doing.