Re: [IP] d-tron

Congrats Faith!
 I have been hooked up to my D-Tron for 2 weeks and I
just love how easy it is to use. Just so that you
know, I really like the shape and don't find the size
or weight any problem (or different for that matter)
after using the H-Tron either.
 My hubby has nicknamed my new D-Tron "Hummy Bun". :o)
I held it against his arm while he was driving just
after I had bolused so he could "feel" it do it's
 Maybe your son might have some kewl suggestions for a
name!! Maybe Lumina...because it glows in the dark.
Glad to hear you are enjoying your new pump.... I LOVE
my D-Tron too!
Carolyn Green
--- email @ redacted wrote:
> I had my training today and am hooked up to my
d-tron, 3 hrs and counting.  :) Now to think of a way
kewl name   :)

Do You Yahoo!?