[IP] d-tron

I had my training today and am hooked up to my d-tron, 3 hrs and counting.  :)
So far so good.  The training was much easier than i expected it to be, those
manuals aren't very user-friendly, but the rep made it soooooooooo easy to
do.  The best part was dropping in the pre-filled cartridge, no bubble
warfare for me anymore.
In many ways it is easier than the h-tron, and I'm impressed with all the
stuff it does.  I took my son in the bathroom and turned out all the lights
to show of my backlight.  He thought that was very kewl.
I think it is going to be a great choice for me.
I'm not sure how to say this without making anybody mad, but in not putting
down other pumps, could we also refrain from calling the d-tron ugly?  After
I read that today it was like cold water being dumped on my exciting new pump
day.  I know it is unique but honestly it doesn't feel any heavier or bigger
clipped on my waistband than the h-tron did.  I was really worried it would
feel big and bulky and I can't even tell it is there.
Now to think of a way kewl name   :)
All of you waiting for you d-tron to show up, it is worth the
Faith and  ??
type 1 diagnosed 9-81
started pumping 8-21-2000
assimilated to the d-tron  3-07-01