[IP] changing sites b4 school

> If we do a site change on a school morning, there won't be
> enought time elapsed before we head out, but then it would be like 8-9 hours
> before she gets home from school . . . Or do you parents of school age kids
> change sites in the afternoon when they get home???
> Lyndy

I'm an ol' lady but I think I would change in afternoon since the child will
be available for that 3-hr. test. If the site would be bad, the child would be
in school at that time of day if changed before school. YMMV (~_^)

http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND http://www.picturetrail.com/dmbashpics (now
with an album of the EVOLUTION OF PUMPS)
Poor spellers of the world, untie!