[IP] Places to find Matisol

Hi everyone,

I have been having trouble getting my sites to stick for the entire 3 days.
The edges of the IV 3000 roll-up. I put the IV 3000 down before inserting
the Soft-sets and so if that rolls the site can come out. I would like to
stay with the Soft-sets, because I really don't think I could place an
infusion set without the inserter.

Can anyone tell me where you find Matisol (sp?). I have tried to find it at
local pharmacies and the net with no luck.

Jennifer Meyer and Cookie Monster
8o) happily pumping since 9-1-00