Re: [IP] Re: MM reps (to Corinna Harper)

I might be able to helop with one of your problems,
  I h ave written documaentaion form MM that says you
are entitled to a full refund within 6 months of
receiving your pump if you a re not satisified.
However that only applies if you paid for the pump in
full, if you are on time payments you only have one
month. Let me know if this would help you at all and I
can e-mail a copy to you personally.  Feel free to
e-mail me personally. If you have any more expereinces
to share with me that would be great because I am just
about to start on the MM508, and you have definately
instilled some fear in me about their company.

Sarah Arnal (email @ redacted)

Do You Yahoo!?