Re: [IP] Re: What does a CDE do for you?

I'm working with a CDE now, she's associated with my endo.  I am satisfied
with her.  She has taught me so much about the pump.  I just started on the
pump yesterday, she gave me her these phone numbers so I can get in touch
with her whenever I need to: I have her home, voicemail, secretary phone
numbers, I have her work schedule.  She wants to be called whenever I have a
question or a concern.  In my personal opinion you can't have any better
guidance when you get to the point--where the rubber meets the road--in pump

I don't know if the rest of the group has had the same experience as I, or if
all CDE's work the same way I'm just glad my CDE works in this manner.

Deb Andersen
New pumper
24 HR.