[IP] 12 yr anniversary

Today marks my 12 year anniversary. First time the
anniversary itself is depressing. I had my best a1c
this past year (5.9) but then it jumped a point or
two. I at least now have settled the college choice,
but diabetes itself, well thinking it's 12 yrs, I'm 17
yrs old, and the old "there'll be a cure b4  you
graduate high school", that seems like such crap right
now.. I guess I've never liked empty promises!

Do You Yahoo!?