Re: [IP] Diabetes Product Fair Last Night - Long

> So those of you out there, please don't judge MM
> reps
> on the experience with a bad rep.  I don't judge D
> on
> the bad rep I had...

I am in no way judging Minimed or other reps of MM.  I
simply stated that this reps scare tactics were
unprofessional and inappropriate.  Also, I was the one
who told the audience we had that ANY pump was better
than NO pump and he, very hesitatingly agreed with a
"Yes, I guess so."  MM is a great company, D is a
great company, and A is a great company.  It's the one
person, that one rep, that I disliked immensely, as
did many of the other reps and visitors there.

Nita in Texas
Mom of Jessica, 9, dx'd @ 9 months, pumping, and Jarred, 10 and a great help!

Do You Yahoo!?