Re: [IP] Ongoing meds

i know what it feels like to take meds all your life. I have cystic fibrosis
and diabetes. I do not have such a bad case of CF as some people.  I take
antibiotics, mask treatments, inhalers, vitamins , insulin, and still it will
end up killing me in the end.
If there was a way to not take them I would ~ trust me i tried and it almost
killed me . I do admit there are still some days I cheat and dont do all my
meds, but it catches up to me at about 4 am when I am trying to sleep.
Well I just wanted you to know there are others out there in your same shoes
and we can walk together if you like