Re: [IP] Stinging & Itching

I don't use a skin prep, as I am allergic to formaldehyde and so many things
contain it in forms with different names.
I remove the old set. Shower and use soap on the areas.
Dry and put a little cortisone ointment on the former site. Then I do the new
I use the Sofset micro. I put the larger clear tape that comes with it down
first. Insert the new infusion set, and cover it with the smaller bumpy tape
that is included.
I change everyother day because I get too irritated when I wait for 3 days.