In a message dated 3/7/01 11:47:35 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> . My question
> is does the needle have to be introduced the whole way into skin or just
> like 3/4. Because as hard as I try to push the whole thing in, I can only
> get part of it in, also when I remove the intr. needle, is it normal to see
> part of the plastic cannula outside of skin? (sort of lying against skin).
> Hope I explained this correctly

You're not supposed to push it all the way in, I always leave about 1/4 out
and you can see the plastic cannula outside the skin.
At first i hated the things but now they very rarely hurt, just got the hang
of it I guess....

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000