Re: [IP] PROBLEMS WITH SOFSETS AND TAPE

Yvonne,

  Yes, you explained it better than I ever would.  We HATED the Tenders (same
as sils) and we are really loving the MM sof-sets.  Josh had the same
complaints and I too never felt like I had it in just right.  And his BGs
were never very good too!  It is definately a YMMV thing because there are
others who say the opposite to you and me.  Is your daugther really skinny?
My Josh is and I think that is why the S-S's are working so well for him.
Who knows what it will be like  later on but for now we have things working
really well and don't rally plan on changing anything.

Good Luck!

Sylvia
mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA