Re: [IP] another day in pumping

  Have you read the book PUMPING INSULIN by John Walsh yet?  This is a MUST
READ book for pumping and will have everything i there for successful
pumping.  The newest 3rd edition even has a section forkids and teens
pumping.  Pleae read it and use it as a reference.  Pumping can be GREAT when
you know what needs o be done.  Josh has been on his for over a year now and
we finally are seeing improvements in his A1Cs and consistantly good BGs.
Not to say we don't have our bad days like everyone else.  But boy, what a
differecne.  And it took a YEAR!!

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA