[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #936

email @ redacted writes:

> She REALLY hates this, says it itches this way.
> Any suggestions?? I have tried BARD but don't see any real difference

My daughter Nadine never used any IV prep under her tape and we never had any
problems with it coming out.  But it sounds like allergic reactions are part
of your problem.  Have you tried the silhouettes?  Maybe they would stick
better for her.  Nadine now uses them and they do stick much better on her
than the taped down sof-sets.

Sylvelin, mom of Nadine, 10