Re: [IP] Stinging & Itching

Hi Jocelyn,

I used skin prep products for years and my site was very problematic.  i would perspire and the cannula would ease out, the tape wouldn't stick, and my site was always irritated (raw).  I found that the skin prep made the area of my site very slimmy, allowing that cannula to come out (very painful).  I finally quit using skin prep and now prepare my site with Mitchum's Antiperspirant Spray and had not had a problem since.

JUlie Pea