Re: [IP] Stinging & Itching

Joecylyn, I have been on the pump for 3 wks. now. The 1st wk I had itching
at the site. A friend told me to use IV prep swab that came w\ the pump on
the skin, let dry, put the bumpy bandage on, inject the set, then lastly,
the bandage w\ the hole precut in it. This has worked well for me. I too
have had a lot of frustrations w\ the pump. I can see that it will be
beneficial in the long run, but it sure seems like it will take forever to
get it adjusted to my condition. Also MM says if you have stinging at the
site something is not right. I've found that is true. Maybe you need a
shorter cannula if your son is thin.  Later, Barb