[IP] another day in pumping

Well today we changed sites again because this one went bad by crimping
but it was her day to change it anyway. Patricia loves having the pump
but we have yet to find the magic combination to get good blood sugar
controls.So in one week, she has had a gusher, 2 bad sites and some good
and bad days.LOL....So once again, we start afresh and pray we do
something right today.But she loves her Blue Cool Pump and life moves
forward to better days.