[IP] HELP??

Hi all!! Just a quick note to thank each and every one
of you for the help for the new pumper like myself! I
have learned to much and ya;ll give me encourgement to
go on! My mother is very sick with diabetes and is
very sick.. Let me know if any of you have any advice.
She is fixing to have here foot amputed, because of a
non union break, she lives daily in pain? Has anyone
had a limb amputated? I will ask many questions along
this journey! She has had diabetes for 30 years, and I
have had it for a little over a year. She is my best
friend, and I am going through it with her every step
of the way!  ANY INPUT WOULD BE APPERCIATED!

Oh yeah.. CDE?? what is that? and where do I get one?
Any body from TN /Memphis have one???
Thanks for the help! Good luck all!
=Heather!

=====
- Just remember ....
	"It is not how far you walk, but it is how deep the
	foot prints you left behind!"

				( ; WINK			Always Yours,
											Heather