Re: [IP] Preggers update and the continuing endo saga...

Sherry--
I just wanted to let you know that there are great doctors out there who
will help you through your pregnancy.  I drove 150 miles to my doctor
through my pregnancy...thought that after I had my child I would go back to
old doc.....but am still going 150 miles to doc.  I was that pleased with
him and his office--they are very helpful and were always very encouraging
through my pregnancy.  (some of his nurses even came to see us in the
hospital when I had the baby :)  !)  My pregnancy went fine...lots of stress
tests, lots of doctors appointments, and lots of miles on the car--but I
wouldn't have changed a thing.  Best of luck to you and little one.
Our prayers are with you (both),
Sarah (dx 1-97 awaiting pump)mother of Tilden (2yr old bratt :) haha)