I went thru hell trying to find a solution to my tape allergies and a
moisture problem with my skin.  After several years of trying different
things to get the canula to stay in I finally figured out a way.  I first
prepare my site with Mitchum's antiperspirant deodorant, then I insert the
canula, I then place the IV3000 tape with the little hole over the canula and
I use IV3000 tape (no hole) to secure the top part of the wing and polskin to
secure the bottom part of the wing.  I find that if you place a tape
completely over the canula it retains moisture, allowing the needle to come

I have not had any problems since I started using this method.  it is very
painful when your needle (canula) is not in there just right and I live in
South Louisiana where the humidity is 99% all summer long (may thru November)

Julie Pea