Re: [IP] CDE

  I'm curious, was this CDE an MD , PA, PRN?  Other than that no one else is
suppose to be prescribing meds.  Even shrinks that do prescribe are MD's not
PHDs.  But if it was being done through the military I'm sure it must have
been on the u p and up, hopefully.  We are military(retired Navy) and have
the opposite problem.  A GREAT endo but no access to any CDE's or educators
in our area.

mom to Joshua
Poulsbo, WA