Sorry about the EMPTY message titled A WIN!!  Here's what it was suppose to

In November I posted a message asking for help from anyone who felt they
could help us win against a denial from our insurance company for a pump for
my 9 year old daughter, Kirsten.

Thanks to all who helped!!

WE won!

We were still denied after the 1st appeal hearing, but this time we went in
person with a ton of information and proof we did our research... including a
wonderful letter that Kirsten wrote to them.

We are scheduled to start her on the pump at the end of March!!!

I have faithfully read the insulin-pumpers-digests and feel that I am well
prepared to take on this new challenge, thanks to all of you being so willing
to share your challenges, frustrations, support, and celebrations!!

You are all wonderful people and I feel that you are all a great support!!