  I use a topical anibiotic ointment on Josh's old site as soon as i Clean it
all up.  He had a few bad infections last year that really took a lot to get
gone.  Ever since I started using this pointment his sites basically
disappear within the first 24 hours of being removed.  No Kidding!!

  Also, we started to mix a little Regular in with the Humalog and that
helped with making his sites last longer with less irritation.  He has been
pumping for over a year now and his A1C is now down a full point and his BGs
have leveled out tremndously!!

mom to Joshua