Re: [IP] SOS WITH SOFSETS AND TAPES!

Yvonne, don't know if this will help or not.....

I put the clear tape down *first*.  Then make my tubing loop and
then put the bumpy one down on top.  I do this because the tubing
loop can cause me some irritation and the clear tape protects me
from that.  Maybe that would help make the bumpy tape less
irritating?

If it's coming loose when she bends, then maybe she needs to
bend (or be sitting) while you're putting tape on, to make sure her
skin is stretched out?