Finally dug out from under the snow that has been falling here for the past
24 hours.  We are still expecting a few more inches before morning.  It was a
great work out shoveling all the snow.  It took me about two and a half hours
to be finally cleared out.  I suspended my pump for part of it and didn't
bolus in for all of my lunch.  Now it's back to work tomorrow and also
sometime to play in the snow!  Though we may have another storm Friday into
Saturday, that's New England for you!!
Hope everyone is well especially here in New England.