[IP] RE: frustrated opumper with high BGs (changing subject line)

>>I'm having a lot of highs for no apparent reason. I'm
really frustrated w\ it. I went to the Dr.
this a.m. and am going to try some different things. It
seems to me that I have the most problem when I put it in a
new site. They say change the site if u have 2 high readings
in a row. Well I have gone thru so many infusion
sets just to find out that the site was not the problem.

Have you done any basal testing? If the site isn't the
problem, then the basal and bolus rates may not be
fine-tuned yet. Sometimes, it takes more than one or 2 tests
in the time frames to get them adjusted.

Barbara A. Bradley, MS, RN, CDE