[IP] Re: You east-coasters OK

Thanks for asking.  The news reports make it sound like if NYC got off
relatively free, then all's right in the world.  At times, they'll mention
Boston but north of that doesn't exist.  Actually, it's been snowing here in
Portland Maine for 36 hours.  Hard to tell how much snow we've gotten because
of the winds and drifting but we have a 10 food drift over our car that keeps
us from our nearest road.  But (knock on wood), we still have heat and lights
and that's a blessing.  Jill T Peaks Island Maine