Re: [IP] Gall Bladder 101

Leslie Bagwill <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Well, as I wrote before surgery went fine.  However, I am now having some
> problems.

Glad the surgery went well.

> I left the site I had in (on my right hip in the back) for almost
> a week.  Had no problems with sugars during that time.  Well, ever since I
> decided it had been in long enough I have had a heck of a time getting a
> site to remain good.

Bwa-ha-ha!  Payback time.  8-)

> Do you have any ideas or suggestions?

Sometimes you just get a run of bad luck.  I started having this problem using
my abdomen, and I solved it by going to a completely different part of my body
(hips and buttocks).  Now I occasionally use my abdomen and it works fine.  Go

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted

The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my
wife who runs this house and makes more important decisions than I do.